Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Course Blog #7

When planning for my students my main idea is how can I get the most out of my student and how am I going to accomplish this. What I have learned up to this point the teachers that have the biggest success, by success I mean getting the most out from their student and making an impact on their students. For example, say their is an student that really does not like school at all. The motivation to do well isn't there and their body is in class but their mind is not in class. Now you may not be able to make the student excited about school but you change their perception and have them understand that school is an investment in self. That comes from building a real relationship with the student that is encouraging and motivation by showing that you are vested in them and their success. From my observation up to this point, every teacher that I have observed has a different relationship with each of their students. The common thread from these relationships is that the teach genuinely cares about the students and the students can fell that and respond positive to it. This had me think back to when I was in grade school and the teachers that made fell that way. Those are the ones you never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment